Consent to Personal Data Processing
By placing any of your data, which has been qualified as personal data in accordance with Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" of 27 July 2006, through filling in any forms on the website located at the following address: www.eylaucastle.com (the “Website”) owned by a personal data controller OOO GreenArtDevelopment, Tax Identification Number (INN) 7840097015 (the “Website Administrator”), you hereby automatically accede to this Consent, obtain a status of the User of the Website (the “User”) and agree with all terms and conditions hereof without any exception.
The User hereby:
1. Confirms that all data that the User specified in registration forms on the Website constitute the User’s own personal data, are completely accurate and are not corrupt.
2. Confirms and accepts that the User has read, with all due care and to the fullest extent, this Consent and the terms and conditions for their personal data processing. Confirms that the User agrees with and understands the wording of the Consent, as well as the terms and conditions of personal data processing.
3. Consents to the processing by the Website Administrator of the personal data submitted as part of the information provided for the purposes set by the Confidentiality Policy.
4. Agrees with the terms and conditions for personal data processing without any limitations or reservations.
5. Pursuant to Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" of 27 July 2006, gives a voluntary and willing consent to the best of their interests for collecting, analysing, processing, storing and using their personal data, including full name, date of birth, passport data, places of stay, residential address, mobile phone number, home telephone number, e-mail address, bank card details etc.
The User hereby authorises the Website Administrator to conduct the following actions (operations) as pertaining to personal data:
1. Collecting and accumulating.
2. Retaining personal data within the term set by regulatory documents for retention of reporting documents, but in any case at least for three years after the User ceases to utilise the services.
3. Clarifying (updating, amending).
7. Transferring personal data to the Website Administrator’s legal successor (the next data controller).
8. Transferring personal data upon a court’s resolution (among other things, to third parties) in line with the procedures ensuring personal data protection from unauthorised access.
The purposes of personal data processing to which the User hereby gives a consent have been set by the Confidentiality Policy published on the website and forming an integral part of this Consent.
This Consent constitutes a direct, informed and conscious consent of the User to personal data processing.
This consent of the User shall be acknowledged as executed in a simple written form.
This consent shall be valid indefinitely starting from the date when the data was provided and may be withdrawn by the User through serving the Website Administrator with a request stating the data prescribed by Article 14 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" of 27 July 2006 (as amended on 22 February 2017).
The User may withdraw the personal data processing consent by filing a respective order executed in a simple written form to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Website Administrator shall not be liable if third parties use, for legitimate or unlawful purposes, the Information placed by the User on the Website, including the reproduction or dissemination of such information by any means whatsoever.